Near the Denver Tech Center with easy access to I-25, E-470 and the Denver International Airport, Parker residents enjoy the benefits of small town living with big city amenities.
Parker has numerous parks and open spaces, as well as an extensive network of trails for biking, hiking, skating and horseback riding. If you're looking for horse property or a suburban location close to schools, Parker delivers a variety of real estate and lifestyle options.
Parker’s newly renovated 100,000 square-foot Recreation Center includes two basketball courts, workout equipment, saunas, a swimming pool, climbing tower, an inline hockey rink, and indoor athletic fields. Another new addition is the Parker Arts, Culture and Events (PACE) Center. The center features a 500-seat theatre, an art gallery, and art classes for both children and adults.
Historic downtown Parker hosts outdoor events year-round. Visit the calendar for a complete list of upcoming events.
Outdoor lovers will enjoy the proximity to nearby Castlewood Canyon State Park and miles of hiking and biking trials.
School District: Douglas County School District RE1 (One of the best performing districts in Colorado).
- Legend High School Map
- Ponderosa High School Map
- Chaparral High School Map
- Lutheran High School (private)
- Cherokee Trail Elementary School Map
- Frontier Valley Elementary School Map
- Gold Rush Elementary School Map
- Iron Horse Elementary School Map
- Legacy Point Elementary School Map
- Mammoth Heights Elementary School Map
- Mountain View Elementary School Map
- Northeast Elementary School Map
- Pine Grove Elementary School Map
- Pine Lane Elementary Map
- Pioneer Elementary School Map
- Prairie Crossing Elementary School Map
- American Academy Parker
- Aspen View Academy
- Challenge to Excellence | C2E
- Global Village Academy
- North Star Academy
- Pine Grove Elementary School
- Parker Core Knowledge
- Sky View Academy
- STEM School & Academy
- World Compass Academy
© 2011-2021 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer